Kryptonite Upper and Lower Ball Joints Package Deal
Fits; 1999-2010 Chevy/GMC Truck 1500HD/2500HD/3500
2-Kryptonite Lower ball joints (Part# KR6693)
2- Kryptonite Upper ball joints (Part# KR6696)
- Designed to replace the factory ball joints that are prone to premature wear on lifted vehicles with large off-road tires
- Fully greasable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from PPM-4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
These Ball Joints are designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. This Ball joint has a special WEATHER-TECH Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. The INTEGRI-BOOT or "Hugger" boot is an exclusive design achieves maximum sealing by combining sealing lips at the ball stud and knuckle contact areas, with internal enclosure to the ball joint through a high strength steel base. The PWR-TEK Design is a high tensile strength steel that guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions. The EASYSNAP Locking spring steel locking clip design combines easy snap on installation, secure locking and extreme strength protection. Includes high strength pre-applied fastener adhesive which complies and exceeds IDI and DIN specifications.
(Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty ) Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it. Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer to have warranty coverage.