2019 CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 | GMC SIERRA 1500 4WD
Fabtech’s high quality Billet Aluminum Uniball Upper Control Arms are the ultimate upgrade for increased suspension strength and aggressive offroad use. Built of 6061 aluminum with thick cross sections, they will reduce suspension flex and provide a more positive road feel.
These UCA’s feature large PTFE lined 1" ID Stainless Steel Uniball bearings and 17-4 Stainless Steel pins that are designed to handle rugged offroad driving. The Uniballs allow for increased wheel travel when paired with Dirt Logic Coilover shocks. The heat treated Stainless Steel Uniball pin is tapered to fit into the stock BJ taper for an easy return to stock feature.
Drivers that require a quieter on road ride with less vibration transfer, Fabtech offers forged steel rod ends with Urethane bushings. These provide increased noise and vibration insulating properties compared to heim ends. This is a great option for those that spend most of their time on the highway.
The stunning black anodized finish with flawless machine work will make these Billet UCA’s the crown jewel of your vehicle’s suspension.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum with thick cross sections for strength
- PTFE lined 1” Stainless Steel FK Uniballs for severe offroad use
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Uniball Pins fit into stock BJ taper
- Forged steel rod ends with Urethane bushing for quieter ride
- Arms are adjustable to provide increase front end align ability
- Stunning black anodizing with flawless machine work
|1||FTS21255||ALUMINUM UCA KIT|
|1||FTS21263||UCA BUSHING ROD ENDS|
– California Prop 65 Warning
202. Does not fit 2019 Chevy Silverado LD or 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 1500 models. Use 2018 model application for these vehicles.