Skip to content
2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device