Cognito 3-Inch Performance Uniball Leveling Lift Kit for 2020 GM 2500/3500 2WD/4WD Trucks. We've bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your GM 2500/3500 with high quality Cognito components.
There's no guesswork and you SAVE with the bundled price. The Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function and performance to your vehicle by correcting the uniball angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality.
The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. FK 1.25 inch uniball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for optimal ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
Cognito Torsion Bar Keys levels the front with the rear of the truck.
Their forged construction makes them practically indestructible and they bolt in for easy installation.
The Cognito 1-inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 1-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving.
They're easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3-inches of front lift and 1-inch of rear lift
- Improves vehicle appearance and reduces nose-down rake
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Fits up to a 35x12.5-inch tire on a 9-inch wide wheel with 5.75-inch backspacing
- Cognito Heavy-duty 1.25-inch Uniball SM Series Control Arms
- Fox 2.0 (PSMT) Front and Rear Shocks
- 1-inch Rear lift block and U-bolt kit
- Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- 4.5-hour installation
- Made in the USA