Cognito 7-Inch Standard Lift Kit Package for GM 2001-2006 2WD/4WD 2500 Trucks, 2001-2010 2WD/4WD 3500 Trucks, and 2001-2006 2500 SUVs Non-StabiliTrak.
We've bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your GM 2500/3500 with high quality Cognito components. There's no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They're easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Note: this kit is for the vehicles that do not have StabiliTrak. The simplest way to tell if a vehicle does not have Stabilitrak is single rear soft brake line from chassis to axle, and the front brake lines by single crimp on the fitting crimped to the rubber brake line.
Each Package Features:
- 7-inch front lift components
- 5-inch rear lift block and U-bolts
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir front and rear shocks
- Maintains adequate droop travel for superior ride quality
- Allows for up to a 35x12.5 tire on 10-inch wide wheel with 4.5-5-inch back-spacing or 37x12.5 tire on 9-inch wide wheel 5.75-inch back-spacing
- Made in the USA