Cognito 10-12 Inch Front Suspension Lift Kit for 11-19 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD/3500HD 4WD trucks (StabiliTrak). This kit drops the front differential a full 10 inch, and when set to the 10 Inch height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod and CV axle angles. When adjusted to the 12 Inch height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods and CV axles.
Front track width is increased by 1.8 Inch per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped). We've incorporated a front skid plate to protect the front differential, which also ties the included Cognito front and rear cross members together for added rigidity.
This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit-a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems. Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating.
Extended stainless steel braided brake lines (StabiliTrak) and wheel-speed sensor extenders are required and included. This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.
- Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit
- Sway bar end links
- Extended stainless steel braided brake lines (StabiliTrak)
- Wheel-speed sensor extenders
- All required mounting hardware
- 10-12 Inch Front Suspension Lift Kit for 11-19 GM 2500HD/3500HD 4WD Trucks (StabiliTrak)
- Color: Semi-Gloss Black
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Drive: 4WD
- Location: Front
- Lift Height: 10-12 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits: 11-19 GM 2500HD/3500HD 4WD Trucks (StabiliTrak)
- This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.