Cognito 4-6 Inch Non-torsion bar drop Front Suspension Lift Kit for 01-10 Chevrolet and GMC 1500HD/2500/2500HD/3500/3500HD 4WD trucks and 01-13 2500 4WD SUVs. This kit drops the front differential a full 4 Inch, and when set to the 4 Inch height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod and CV axle angles.
When adjusted to the 6 Inch height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods and CV axles. This kit is a non-torsion bar drop design which keeps the torsion bars in their original location rather than hanging down under the chassis.
Front track width is increased by 1/2 Inch per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped). We've incorporated a front skid plate to protect the front differential, which also ties the included Cognito front and rear cross members together for added rigidity.
This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit-a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems. Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating.
This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.
- Skid Plate
- Front and rear cross members
- Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit
- Sway bar end links
- All required mounting hardware
- 4-6 Inch Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Suspension Lift Kit
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Color: Semi-Gloss Black
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Drive: 4WD
- Location: Front
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits: 01-10 GM 1500HD/2500/2500HD/3500/3500HD 4WD Trucks and 01-13 2500 4WD SUVs
- This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or front suspension lift components.