Cognito 4-6 Inch Non-torsion bar drop Front Suspension Lift Kit for 11-19 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD/3500HD 2WD trucks. When set to the 4 Inch height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod angles. When adjusted to the 6 Inch height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods.
This kit is a non-torsion bar drop design which keeps the torsion bars in their original location rather than hanging down under the chassis. Front track width is increased by 5/8 Inch per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped).
We've incorporated a front skid plate that ties the included Cognito front and rear cross members together for added rigidity. This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit-a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems.
Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating. This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.
- Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit
- Sway bar end links
- All required mounting hardware
- 4-6 Inch Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Suspension Lift Kit for 11-19 GM 2500HD/3500HD 2WD Trucks
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Color: Semi-Gloss Black
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Drive: 2WD
- Location: Front
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits: 11-19 GM 2500HD/3500HD 2WD Trucks
- This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or front suspension lift components.